1. Provide informational HOA guidelines partaining to reserving a lake at the Lakes at Cypress Hill
2. Enable HOA members to submit a lake reservation request
LACHOA LAKE RESERVATION GUIDELINES
- There is a 4 hour reservation maximum on any lake.
- No lake can be reserved on a tournament date.
- Each lot owner is allowed two reservations per year.
- Two week prior notice is required to reserve a lake.
- Reservation requests must be submitted to a BOD member and approved by BOD majority.
Note: After a 4 hour lake reservation, other HOA members have the right to use the previously reserved lake in a normal rotation sequence as defined In Section 6 of the Lake Use Rules.
SUBMITTING A LAKE RESERVATION REQUEST
To submit a request either to to the home page, “Contact” section and fill in the “Send Us an Email” form, indicating the following in the “Message” section of the form:
- Your desired date
- Desired timeframe on requested date
- The lake you wish to reserve (north, middle, south)
Or, click on the link below and enter the same information. Your request will be automatically routed to all LACHOA Board of Directors members.Submit Lake Reservation