All the following information provided as a convenience to HOA members to:
1. Provide informational HOA guidelines partaining to reserving a lake at the Lakes at Cypress Hill
2. Enable HOA members to submit a lake reservation request
To submit a request, fill in the form to the right (or below on mobile devices). Indicating the following in the “Message” section of the form:
- The desired reservation date
- Desired timeframe on requested date, in hours
- The lake you wish to reserve (north, middle, south)
Then click the Submit button for the request to be routed to the LACHOA Board of Directors for consideration.
- There is a 4 hour reservation maximum on any lake.
- No lake can be reserved on a tournament date.
- Each lot owner is allowed two reservations per year.
- Two week prior notice is required to reserve a lake.
- Reservation requests must be submitted to a BOD member and approved by BOD majority.
Note: After a 4 hour lake reservation, other HOA members have the right to use the previously reserved lake in a normal rotation sequence as defined In Section 6 of the Lake Use Rules.